Snapfish Home Video subscription
£1.99 a month
Unlimited uploads each month
£15.99 a year
30 day trial
No credit card required
Snapfish Video Terms and Conditions
- These video terms and conditions ("Video Terms") are supplemental to the general terms and conditions (the "General Terms") of the Snapfish Site ("Site"). By using the video subscription service (the "Video Service"), whether for a free trial or once subscribed, you indicate that you accept both the General Terms and these additional Video Terms and that you agree to be bound by and subject to them. Your use of the Video Service is entirely conditional on and subject to your compliance with the Video Terms and the General Terms. If you do not agree with the Video Terms or the General Terms, do not proceed to use the Video Service.
- Videos uploaded to the Video Service must be no more than 1GB and must be in one of the following formats: .mov, .mpg or mpeg (excluding mpeg-ps version 1), .avi, .wmv, mp4 or .3gp ("Acceptable Videos").
- A free 30 day trial of the Video Service offers you unlimited storage and sharing of Acceptable Videos.
- There is no requirement to continue the Video Service after the 30 day trial but you may do so by taking out a monthly or annual subscription on the Site at a cost of
1.99 per month or
15.99 per year or such other price as specified on the Site. Full subscription and payment details are included on the Site.
- Your subscription service will give you unlimited storage and sharing of your Acceptable Videos for the duration of your subscription.
- You may notify Snapfish that you would like to cancel your subscription at any time via the "my account" section on the
site. You will be entitled to a refund of your subscription monies if you change your mind within 7 days of subscribing and have not begun to use the Service within this period. Otherwise payment will be due up until the end of the month or year in which you give notice to cancel as described in more detail below.
- A monthly subscription will start on the date you subscribe and continue until Snapfish cancels your subscription following your notice to cancel. Snapfish will cancel your subscription in the month following such notice on the same date as the start date. For example if your subscription started on 5 April 2010 and you gave notice to cancel on 20 November 2010, it would be terminated by Snapfish on 5 December 2010. An annual subscription will start on the date you subscribe and continue until Snapfish cancels your subscription following your notice to cancel. Snapfish will cancel your annual subscription on the 12 month anniversary of the subscription start date.
- The annual and monthly subscriptions will be automatically rolled on if not cancelled.
- Your videos will be removed from the site within 90 days of cancellation of your subscription or expiry of your free 30 day trial.
- Governing Law - These Video Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Modification of Video Terms - You agree that Snapfish reserves the right to amend the Video Terms at any time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the Video Service or any part of the Video Service. Any amendments or modifications made by Snapfish shall be prospective only.
- Entire Agreement - These Video Terms and the General Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Snapfish and govern your use of the Video Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Snapfish. In the case of inconsistencies between these Video Terms and the General Terms or information included in off-line materials, (e.g., promotional materials and mailers), these Video Terms will always control. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
- The failure of Snapfish to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the VideoTerms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Video Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Video Terms remain in full force and effect.