upload your photos with
It's the easiest way to upload photos to your account
The idea of uploading your photos might seem daunting, but it's a lot easier than it sounds. Whether you're using a Mac or a PC, here's everything you need to know about uploading photos with our Express Upload tool. We recommend printing out this page as a guide for your first upload. Check out a quick demo
Before beginning, download photos from your camera to your computer.
- Log In: create a new account or log in to your account.
- Click Upload Photos: in the yellow box on the home page.
- Choose an Album: create and name a new album or select an existing album for the photos you are uploading. Click "upload to this album."
- Choose Photos: click Select Photos and your file system window will appear. Highlight the photos you wish to upload.
- Start Upload Process: click "Open" and watch your upload progress.
Unlike anything our there today, Snapfish's Express Upload makes uploading photos exciting and productive. Check out these great features.
Select multiple photos at once
Use the Shift key (for PCs) or Apple key (for Macs) to select multiple photos. After selecting your photos, click "open" to start the upload.
Make upload productive and fun!
While your photos upload, you can:
- Watch photos upload in a carousel slideshow.
- Fix red-eye, rotate, and color correct during upload with automatic photo correction.
- Order prints (added to cart at end of upload).
- Share photos by email, with a link, or on your social networks - learn more.