Ordered your free 50 standard 6×4″ prints* from the Snapfish UK app, but can’t decide what to do with them? Here are 5 simple ways to put your prints to good use…
Fun photo bookmarks
A fun way to encourage the kids to read, or a great gift from the kids to Grandma and Grandpa. Follow these steps to create your own photo bookmark.
1. Print off your favourite action shot of your children (we’ve seen loads of great examples of kids posing as though they’re holding onto rope).
2. Cut out your picture, as close to the edge of the photo of your child as possible.
3. Laminate your picture. (You can get cut around the edges again once laminated, or leave as a rectangular book mark – as pictured).
4. Punch a small hole at the top of the book mark, near your child’s hands and thread a piece of ribbon through. This way it looks like the kid is holding onto the ribbon.
Frame your festive quotes for budget-friendly Christmas decor
1. Save your favourite Christmas themed quotes and pictures to your phone.
2. Upload to the Snapfish UK app (read our tips on using the app here) and print as 6×4″ prints.
3. Frame your prints, and voilà you have Christmas decor on a budget.
Easy to make Photo bunting
1. Print off all of your favourite snaps, as 6×4″ prints.
2. Attach a piece of string to the wall. For a quick and easy option use Blu-Tack, otherwise push pins will work.
3. Secure your photos to string using pegs. Paint your pegs, or cover them in washi tape for added colour.
4. Add fairy lights to the display for extra pizzazz 💫.
DIY twig frame
1. Collect dried twigs from the garden with the kids.
2. Cut the twigs using scissors, so they fit the width of the frame.
3. Remove the glass from the frame, and then use a glue gun to stick the twigs to the frame one by one.
4. Fill the frame with your favourite 6×4″ print.
For a more detailed ‘how to’, visit our Rustic Twig Frame post.
Create a gallery wall
This is the simplest idea out of all 5! Frame your 6×4″ prints and start your very own gallery wall. Mix and match your frames to add extra interest to the display.
For inspiration on how to position your prints, visit Pinterest. Here you can explore thousands of different gallery wall ideas.
Get the Snapfish App on all your mobile devices:
Terms and Conditions*:
A CREDIT FOR 50 FREE 6×4″ STANDARD PRINTS WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD, OPEN AND LOGIN TO THE SNAPFISH APP. ADDITIONAL CREDIT FOR 50 FREE 6×4″ STANDARD PRINTS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED MONTHLY FOR A TOTAL OF 12 MONTHS. UNUSED CREDITS WILL EXPIRE AT THE END OF EACH MONTH. NO PROMOTION CODE NEEDED; CREDITS WILL AUTOMATICALLY APPLY UPON CHECKOUT. ADDITIONAL PRINTS WILL BE CHARGED AT REGULAR PRINT AND DELIVERY PRICES. OFFER EXCLUDES COLLAGE PRINTS.
PRINT OFFER ONLY APPLIES WHEN ORDERING FROM THE SNAPFISH APP. OFFER DOES NOT APPLY WHEN ORDERING FROM SNAPFISH.CO.UK.
What did you create on Snapfish? Share it with us on social media! You can tag us with @snapfishuk in your photos on Instagram or Facebook or use the hashtag #snapfishuk. Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube , Twitter and Pinterest, too. We love seeing what you create.