We totally love the classic black & white designs. Here are five more reasons to get on board with this classy winter wonderland-inspired trend that will never go out of style.
- Black and white Christmas cards are striking and magical, like sending a little bit of winter magic in the post. This trend looks crisp and dramatic when paired with your colour photos and timeless and elegant with black and white photos. From chalkboard styles to traditional florals and script, black and white Christmas cards will steal the spotlight this season. Cards pictured: Merry & Bright / Glittering Holly / Merry Christmas Pinecones
- Cheers to Christmas with your photo on a Photo Mug! Our designers have been busy in their workshop creating cute templates that make gifting a cinch. If you have time for a little DIY, use embellishments and add text to your heart’s desire to personalise a mug for everyone on your list!
- Start a tradition of making an ornament to celebrate each year. The grandparents will love having a collection of ornaments that serves as a family time capsule. Want a bit of snowy white accents? A few snowflake embellishments on our Round Acrylic Ornament should do the trick.
- What makes us happier than a child on Christmas morning? Brand-new embellishments! Only, you can’t really unwrap embellishments. However, you CAN unwrap a present that’s adorned with embellishments, like a Photo Book. These new embellishments can be found when you’re making a project in the Embellishments tab under Seasonal > Winter.
- Create a fully festive home with stellar 8×8 Slim Canvas Prints featuring your impressive landscape photos. Each canvas comes with a handy hanging kit, making decorating easy. And making more time for gingerbread-house-building and sugar-cookie-eating.