Make Mum a special Mother’s Day photo book this year to show how much you love her! We’re sharing some of our favourite tips to create the best photo book!
Cover and title
Choose a meaningful photo or drawing that will help set the tone of the photo book! Combine this with a special title; ‘My wonderful Mum’, ‘Super Mum’, ‘Mother’s Day everyday’ or just simply ‘Happy Mother’s Day’.
TOP TIP: You can scan in your children’s art work to feature in the photo book to give it that extra special touch!
- Try to find a drawing, photo or a little quote from a poem that illustrates how you saw mum as a child.
- Include photos of you and mum playing together, cooking together, or just having fun!
- Look for photos from a day in the park flying kites, playing with the family dog, picking flowers or autumn leaves.
- Keep a couple of pages free for those fancy Halloween or school play costumes that mum made for you.
- Special family events deserve a special place in your book. The arrival of a new baby in the family, photos from birthday parties, family holidays and Christmas often revive happy memories which will make mum smile every time she looks at the book.
- Use embellishments through out your book to enforce your message and amplify the effect of the chosen photos. Choose embellishments which will give your photo book a modern, vintage or scrapbooking look, so that they reflect the mood of the photos and mum’s style.
Finish off the photo book with a funny photo Mum loves.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY !
Last order dates for Mother’s Day can be found here!
If you are feeling inspired, keep reading about all the ways you can get creative with your kids art!