Gift-giving shots Make the gift-giving part of the party more personal—and practical. Take a photo of each child presenting a gift and a photo of the birthday boy or girl opening it. You’ll create a visual record of who gave what, which is a huge help when it’s time to write thank-you notes.
Tagssnapfish blogsnapfish uksnapfishinspirationphoto bookspersonalised giftsphoto giftsphoto bookprintsInspirationaltop tipspersonalised photo g…DIYHome decorGuest bloggerspersonalised photo m…photo printshow toMother's DaySnapfish prints
- Top 10 Father’s Day gifts to show Dad how top you think he is
- Spring Clean Your Home Décor with Snapfish!
- Nursery Décor + Gifts for Your Prince or Princess
- Celebrate the Homecoming of Your New Prince or Princess with a Nursery Fit for Royalty
- Show Mum She’s the Best with these Top 10 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas