When you’re making personalised Valentine’s Day gifts to warm the hearts (and bellies!) of your loved ones, try these easy tips for happy sips and smiles.
1. Choose 1-3 photos that best tell your story
2. Select sweet, funny, goofy, or romantic photos
3. Use colours that complement photos, and use embellishments sparingly
4. Think of your recipient when filling gift (hot chocolate for the sweet tooth, kitchen goodies for the baker)
5. Wrap in cellophane, tie with a ribbon, and include a personalised tag!
Cheers! Create your own Valentine’s Day mug here.
What did you create on Snapfish? Share it with us on social media! You can tag us with @snapfishie in your photos on Instagram or Facebook or use the hashtag #snapfishie. Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube and Pinterest, too. We love seeing what you create.